Sample Results from the Observer Scoresheet
The Trial Observer Scoresheet produces a small spreadsheet file in CSV format that can be read by any spreadsheet program ie Excel, Numbers or Google Sheets.
Click the little screenshot above to download a sample file and try out how it would work with your club's results spreadsheet.
The sample file contains a number of features to demonstrate what will be seen in a typical results file:
- The results are for a small entry with about 30 riders. There are no riders 11, 12, 13 or 33 so those numbers just separate classes or routes. The spreadsheet will always have rows up to the highest rider number recorded by the observer.
- In this case it is a 3 lap trial.
- The observer has added a comment against rider number 2.
- Rider number 20 has only completed 1 lap.
- Rider number 25 has only completed 2 laps.
- The first four rows of the spreadsheet give the name of the trial (as written by the observer), the section number, the observer's name and phone number.